Sosh | Farewell
sosh.com is a website with English content. Below is an analysis of the content on sosh.com.
Optimize so that you rank better in Google for your chosen keywords.
This page was last updated 2016-01-10
SEO Camel Score: 71/100
SEO Keywords Analysis
(Web of trust)
Farewell For years, Sosh has been on a mission to unlock the magic of cities. We completely reimagined how people discover and experience memorable moments with their loved ones. And we empowered incredible local artisans and merchants. Millions of guest experiences later, we're proud to announce that Sosh will be joining Postmates. Together, our teams will continue to make city life even better. So sadly, this is goodbye. We started Sosh to enable people to have wonderful, memorable experiences. Building Sosh for you turned out to be just that kind of experience for us. It's one we'll never forget. RISHI
|had a great time||2|
|museum of surgical||2|
|was one of the best||2|
people best favorite city art food great sosh experience event
Sosh | Farewell
Perfect, your title contains between 10 and 70 characters.
Very bad. We haven't found meta description on your page.
Very bad. We haven't found meta keywords on your page.
This page does not take advantage of Og Properties. These tags allow social crawler's better structurize your page.
- [H1] Farewell
- [H1] "The event was small, intimate, and the food/beer pairings were excellent. I had a great time and really enjoyed engaging with the brewery in such a unique setting."
- [H1] "We really enjoyed the fresh air, and it felt wonderful to take a bit of time just to relax and get our creativity on. We both left with original artworks and memories of a really fun and special experience. This sort of thing is exactly why I live in the city!"
- [H1] "Wednesday morning was incredible to say the least. I had such a blast I can hardly put it into words. There really could be no better way to jump start your morning. There is zero wake up on the wrong side of the bed syndrome when you are able to dance your way through sleepy eyes."
- [H1] "Probably the best meal experience of my life along with some of the tastiest food I've had. I'm still daydreaming about some of the courses I had. Chef Shawn is as personable and likable as they get. I couldn't have asked for a more unique, adventurous meal."
- [H1] "I never heard of Artis Coffee until you promoted this event. The people were extremely knowledgeable in coffee roasting and tasting and brought a flair to the art and process of making coffee. I will go back again to enjoy coffee there. A discovery to add to my list of cafes to go to."
- [H1] "Peter Hoffman is the host every guest aspires to be! The dinner was a perfect balance of foods of the season along with an homage to the farmers who grow, raise, and catch the raw ingredients. BTW: not only is Peter a pioneer in the farm-to-table movement in NYC but he is also a literary phenom. Who would have thought he'd read us a poem by Galway Kinnell that mentioned an obscure apple?"
- [H1] "The event was fabulous; the food and intimate setting was a nice change of pace from going to another restaurant. The chef was sweet and very approachable, which made the experience even more fun. She tried to make it social which was a nice touch, because it was a very social gathering and sort of felt like we were all friends even though we've never met the other dinner guests."
- [H1] "The owners, chefs, and staff were all lovely people and the food was fantastic. My boyfriend grew up in Milan and is a big pizza snob. After living in NYC for four years, he said Louis and Chan's pizza was the best pizza he has enjoyed in New York City to date."
- [H1] "Mark and his team at the Winslow do an outstanding job. Chris Murillo, the owner of Queens Courage Gin, has a great spirit and did an excellent presentation."
- [H1] "It's amazing to know these farmers are so close to the city and eager to get everyone in the area just as excited about their food. The lunch was absolutely delicious and the cherry picking was an adorable and fun activity."
- [H1] "Interesting sakes and the people who brought the sakes were knowledgeable. The food was good, the venue was good, the price was super reasonable. We had a good time. If only the weather had been a bit warmer — springtime in Chicago."
- [H1] "The mfk. dinner and brandy pairing was excellent. The brandy drinks were awesome, the food delicious and the people as nice as can be! Bravo!"
- [H1] "What an awesome event! Everyone I was with had a blast. We enjoyed trying new restaurants (some we'd never known existed!) and trying new dishes at some favorite restaurants. We all agreed that this must be an annual tradition for us."
- [H1] "Fun and interactive. Definitely would go again to see what new indie games are out there. It's rewarding having the creator of the games play alongside you as well!"
- [H1] "We had a great time running the DMK Sorta Marathon. Most of all, it was for a great cause. I though that the donation that Henry's gave of hosting the event was very generous. We definitely look forward to joining the event again next year. Thank you for the opportunity."
- [H1] "I had a very fun and entertaining experience this past Sunday. Tyler made it easy to just get in and start doing some of the dirty work. The few of us that attended tried to talk him into doing a full blown bootcamp where we can bring in our own artwork and have his guidance on how to make it come to life."
- [H1] "We had a wonderful time at the Salare Sneak Peek event. It was exactly what we were hoping for, an opportunity to check out the place before it opened, which gave us a great understanding of the food and atmosphere. All of the tables were designed to be communal tables, so we were able to meet and interact with several other people."
- [H1] "Last night's event was one of the best times I've had in a really long time. Every detail was perfect, and I am eager to attend any/every event possible. Totally worth the price. I cannot wait to eat my pickles!"
- [H1] "I loved the letterpress class. It's one thing to create posters on a computer and a whole other experience to get to be hands-on with the blocks and build a poster by hand. Much more satisfying."
- [H1] "Tuesday Tease was super unique and such a great way to spend the evening! From the humor to the dancers, it was tasteful, fun, and tantalizing. Thank you so much."
- [H1] "Absolutely Amazing! From top to bottom, this night exceeded my expectations, and was a night to remember."
- [H1] "George was truly awesome. A complete people person. There was PLENTY of wine and food, and it was just super cool that everyone got to pretty much be within arms length of the cutting board. He stayed later than expected just answering a ton of questions, talking about Top Chef and their new restaurants, his life, etc. It was worth every single penny spent and more."
- [H1] "The set up provided a lot of opportunity to chat with other guests, especially with the communal seating at dinner, which added to the fun. I've lived in DC for five years, and this was one of the best events I've been to in the city."
- [H1] "It was really excellent, and perhaps what made it most memorable was that it was in a neighborhood restaurant within walking distance. Really made us appreciate the neighborhood more."
- [H2] Share your favorite Sosh memory
- [H2] Thanks for sharing!
- [H2] Sosh over the past couple of years
- [H2] Thank you to our partners
- [H2] The best of the best.
- [H2] Living the #soshlife
- [H2] From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for exploring your city with us.
33 images found
32 alt attributes are empty or missing. Add alternative text so that search engines can better understand the content of your images.
Ideal! This page's ratio of text to HTML code is between 70 and 25 percent.
Perfect, no Flash content has been detected on this page.
Great, there are no Iframes detected on this page.
Good. Your links looks friendly!
Perfect! No underscores detected in your URLs.
This page has 8 outbound links. Therefore, each link is giving 12.5 % of the link juice to the target page.
Domain : sosh.com
Length : 8
Great, your website has a favicon.
We could not find a Print-Friendly CSS.
Good. Your declared language is en.
This page does not take advantage of Dublin Core.
Perfect. Your declared charset is UTF-8.
Great no email address has been found in plain text!
Great! We haven't found deprecated HTML tags in your HTML.
The website does not encrypt data when communicating with the server.
||Excellent, your website doesn't use nested tables.
||Perfect. No inline css has been found in HTML tags!
||Great, your website has few CSS files.
||Too bad, your website has too many JS files (more than 6).
|Alexa global rank
|Alexa country rank
||Rank : 686832
Country : United States
||Shares : 0
Comments : 0
Clicks : 0
Reach : 0
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 15:02:36 GMT
Last-Modified: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 05:13:30 GMT
Who own's the website (WHOIS)
Domain Name: sosh.com
Registry Domain ID: 2561729_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.joker.com
Registrar URL: http://joker.com/
Updated Date: 2016-03-08T07:36:23Z
Creation Date: 1996-05-03T04:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-05-04T04:00:00Z
Registrar: CSL Computer Service Langenbach GmbH d/b/a joker.com
Registrar IANA ID: 113
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49.21186767447
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: On behalf of sosh.com
Registrant Organization: c/o EIS AG, Whois Privacy Services
Registrant Street: Baarerstr. 8
Registrant City: Zug
Registrant Postal Code: 6300
Registrant Country: CH
Registrant Phone: +49.21186767448
Registrant Fax: +49.211867676448
Registrant Email: 2K0EMQCRW7SO8ZGIK3SV3JWUOHK4UUOF@proxy-privacy.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: On behalf of sosh.com
Admin Organization: c/o EIS AG, Whois Privacy Services
Admin Street: Baarerstr. 8
Admin City: Zug
Admin Postal Code: 6300
Admin Country: CH
Admin Phone: +49.21186767448
Admin Fax: +49.211867676448
Admin Email: SKV3O9G5Z53Y3J2IWVZW70ODOLLR5DMM@proxy-privacy.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: On behalf of sosh.com
Tech Organization: c/o EIS AG, Whois Privacy Services
Tech Street: Baarerstr. 8
Tech City: Zug
Tech Postal Code: 6300
Tech Country: CH
Tech Phone: +49.21186767448
Tech Fax: +49.211867676448
Tech Email: SKV3O9G5Z53Y3J2IWVZW70ODOLLR5DMM@proxy-privacy.com
Name Server: ns-1292.awsdns-33.org
Name Server: ns-1696.awsdns-20.co.uk
Name Server: ns-430.awsdns-53.com
Name Server: ns-519.awsdns-00.net
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-09-27T17:01:08Z <<<
Query Time: 0.093754
Query Source: 126.96.36.199
WHOIS Source: joker.com live whois service
For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp
NOTE: By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree to abide by the following
NOTE: purposes and that under no circumstances will you use this data to:
NOTE: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
NOTE: unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail,
NOTE: e-mail, telephone, or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated,
NOTE: electronic processes that apply to Joker.com (or its computer systems).
NOTE: The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data
NOTE: is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Joker.com.